THE SPORTS ENTREPRENEURS
The Coach – Going NFT
Special Edition with Patrick Mouratoglou, the #1 Tennis Coach on his new NFT project – “The Coach”
Hope you enjoyed this short episode and introduction of an exciting new NFT project. Check it out and let us know what you think.
We have no direct affiliation and/or stake in the project and this is not investment advice. Please do your own research and homework before you invest in any NFTs.
- Quick check in since we last spoke on the previous Sports Entrepreneurs Podcast, new project in Malaysia, etc
- “The Coach” – Patricks’ new NFT project – creating an exclusive Club of 2,000 Tennis fans and Web3.0 enthusiasts
- The Concept – different levels of rarity (Warm up, The Match, The Celebration) – total only 2,000 NFTs
- Wide range of benefits, special coaching sessions, one-on-one interaction with Patrick, future pro players, bringing fans, players and Web3.0 enthusiast together and access to future opportunities of projects Patrick is creating
- All 2000 NFT cards will be sold at the price of $550 (estimated gas fees included)
- Pre-sales start on March 17th and 500 spots are available
- Public sale 26th March (unveiling of NFTs on 27th March)
- Purchase on dedicated website www.thecoachnft.io, secondary market on other NFT platforms (on Ethereum blockchain)
- Support team available to on-board customers who are not familiar with NFTs, purchase via credit card available
- Where did the idea come from and how it started & long term view, learning by doing
THE COACH will see the merging of the NFT and sports worlds into an exclusive, one-of-a-kind club. Using the power of Web3.0, Patrick and his collaborators are creating a new experience, forming a powerful community, and looking to find new ways to improve engagement and interaction with fans.
This meeting of minds is set to change the landscape of both the sporting world and the NFT/crypto landscape — pushing the boundaries of possibilities for fans and players alike.
With only 2,000 NFTs in total up for purchase, across three levels of increasing rarity — Warm-up, Match, and Celebration — fans will have to act quickly to secure their spot in this elite circle. Each NFT will unlock exclusive benefits, unrivaled access, and unique experiences. For those who manage to secure a Celebration card, you could be opening a once-in-a-lifetime experience, from a 1-to-1 tennis session with The Coach himself to the chance to chat side-by-side for an exclusive podcast opportunity.
This is just the start of the NFT adventure. For those who join THE COACH on this first venture, there will be exclusive pre-sale access for future projects yet to come. The mint will be randomly selected and will take place publicly across platforms on the 26th March.